Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Park City

 

Brett and I spent 3 days in Park City with the kids at the beginning of July. My parents have a timeshare and were nice enough to try to split it up between whoever wanted to use it this year. We went to the Olympic Park and did the Worlds steepest zipline. I was a little freaked out riding up the ski lift because you realize how high up you are getting, and how far down you will have to go. We also did the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster. It was a nice little get away but Park City is so dang expensive. Thanks mom and dad.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Fun little family vacation! I don't think I could have gone on the zip line. I got freaked out even doing the lift up to the alpine slide! Isn't the zip line a LOT farther up?
That picture of Brett and Monika is great!

Austin Family said...

I didn't even know you went!! looks like you had a great time. Love the pictures and love seeing you guys as a family!!

Manolakis Family said...

How fun! I Had no idea Park City had a zip line like that... think I am going to have to try that one.

Pub said...

Wow! How much fun! I would poop my pants on a zip line! Looks like fun.