Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Frustrated

Ok this might sound kind of silly but I can't figure out why my page elements got changed and I can't change them back. All of the links to other people's blogs as well as to old posts etc moved to the bottom of the page the last time I changed my background. I decided to change it back to minima dark thinking that it would be normal again but it's not. I don't know what to do. If I go into layout it shows that it should be set up the way I want. ARRGGGHH. HELP

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Weird. If you wanna email me and give me your info to get into your account I could probably figure it out.

The Staheli's said...

Does it come up normal when you click on "edit layout" ??

This is Us said...

It does come up normal but then when I go to view blog it is back at the bottom. Maybe I'll email you my info and see if you can figure it out.

Holly said...

Who knows. Just hope it has nothing to do with the cutestblog.com. I will cry if this happens to me too!!! Good luck, I will let ya know if I come up with any tips! Sorry!

Manolakis Family said...

Hey Rash, this happened to both Kim and I and we figured it out. Call me and I may be able to help you get it back. Or maybe tonight at Kim's I can show you how. Natty